Yup, I know it’s been a few days since my last update, but I’ve had a wee bit of trouble getting to a computer (ie. my elder brother has been a computer hog) haha. But I’ve gotten started on my Christmas shopping, and I just had to share with you what I got :).
My older brother, C, is known to enjoy an alcoholic beverage from time to time, so I found some Whisky Stones for him at Stevens. I thought that these would be great for him, as they don’t melt like ice cubes do, therefore your drink will not taste diluted and watered down but they still keep your drink nice and cold. they are marketed as being ‘Whisky’ Stones, but you can use them for pretty much any drink you drink cold, i.e. fruit juice etc.
These Whisky Stones will be awesome for anyone, regardless of whether they are old enough to be drinking alcohol, because although their name suggests that they are for cooling alcohol, that is not their sole purpose, so feel free to give them as a gift for those who are high and dry, or for those this saying applies to:
“They Speak Of My Drinking, But Never Of My Thirst”
Either way, it’s a great present 😉
My father is a big fan of sport (of the Rugby variety usually) and like a lot of sport enthusiasts, he enjoys his snacks during the game. This Chip and Dip bowl suits him just fine, as he can have his chips and dip during the game, or some chips and peanuts, or whatever snacks take his fancy on a Saturday night.
I’m still stumped as to what to get my mother for Christmas, but I’m sure the inspiration will strike me at any moment 😉
Happy holidays everyone!
- Christmas Shopping Guide (creditcard.com.au)
- Online Christmas Shopping in Europe (blogs.adobe.com)
- Stars and Stripes European Christmas Markets and Shopping Guide helps U.S. military and their families who are stationed abroad get out and explore this holiday season (prweb.com)
- Christmas markets and carols with the Mayor (leytonstonetoday.net)
- Day 5 – Christmas Shopping (transformhowieat.wordpress.com)
- The Whisky Advent Calendar (laughingsquid.com)